The Antibody Production Market was valued at USD 9.12 Billion in 2019. It is expected to reach USD 9.31 Billion by 2029. Growing at a CAGR of 13.21% between 2020 and 2029.
This market’s growth can be attributed to the rising demand for therapeutic antibodies (monoclonal or polyclonal) and increased R&D spending from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. The Global Antibody Production Market report offers a complete analysis of the market. The report includes a comprehensive analysis of key segments, market drivers, restraints, competitive environment, and other factors that significantly impact the market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected non-communicable disease care worldwide and has been a major problem for healthcare worldwide through 2020. Many branches of medicine have adapted to the sudden restrictions and lockdowns. However, there is an increased demand for antibodies to treat various diseases. The number of chronic/acute diseases has increased due to widespread infection with COVID-19. Young children and older people are at greater risk for infection. Many feared becoming infected and resorted to buying bulk quantities on the black market to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and visits. These factors will likely accelerate the growth in the global antibody production market over the forecast period.
Get a report sample to get a comprehensive insight @ https://market.us/report/antibody-production-market/request-sample/
North America will account for the most significant global antibody production market share during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the high-quality healthcare infrastructure and an increasing number of chronic conditions. These are key factors driving the market growth. Also, the number of mAbs that can be used to treat cancer and other diseases is rising, which is one reason the market is experiencing rapid growth.
Cancer treatment is more costly
The antibody Production Market’s greatest challenge is the high cost of chemotherapy. In line with the increasing success rate of cancer medications, their prices are rising. Many people cannot afford the cost of drugs for cancer. Even the richest, if they leave the middle or poor, can’t bear to pay for such expensive treatments. The medication cost can easily exceed many people’s income in a month. The market is being held back by the increasing cost of cancer diagnosis and treatment in low-income countries. Patients are more likely to choose low-cost diagnostic techniques, which reduces the number of patients being examined.
Market Key Trends:
The rise in the incidence of infectious diseases around the world and the increase in demand for protein therapeutics will drive growth in the global antibody production Market. Large-scale production of monoclonal antibodies in mammalian cell cultures has been required due to monoclonal antibodies’ clinical and commercial success. Many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies now focus on developing new antibodies to treat chronic diseases like arthritis, rheumatism, and heart disease. Another critical factor in expanding the antibody production market is the imminent expiry of patents on several blockbuster monoclonal antibodies. In the U.S., Herceptin (trastuzumab), for instance, expires in June 2019.
- In June 2022, the National Institute of Health of America (NIH) launched a clinical study testing a monoclonal antibody, dupilumab. This can reduce asthma attacks and improve the symptoms of children with poorly controlled allergic diseases who live in low-income urban neighborhoods.
- Roche launched Phesgo in May 2022. This combination of Herceptin and Perjeta (pertuzumab) with hyaluronidase was developed to treat early and metastatic HER2-positive breast carcinomas in India.
Key Market Players:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific#Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Sartorius AG
- Merck KGaA
- Eppendorf AG
- Cellab GmbH
- Pall Corp.
- INTEGRA Biosciences AG
- FiberCell Systems Inc.
Key Market Segments
- Polyclonal antibody
- Monoclonal antibody
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Research laboratories
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
- What are the market sizes and growth rates for the Antibody Production Market in the future?
- What are some of the main driving factors for the rise in the Antibody Production Market growth?
- In which region did the Antibody Production Market have its largest share?
- Which are the most prominent players in the Antibody Produce Market?
Read Our Trending as well as Demanding Reports:
- Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market Production, Sales, And Consumption Status Report 2022 – 2031
- Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market Growth, Production, Production Value & Forecast 2022 – 2031
- Global Downstream Processing Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecast 2022 – 2031
- Global Lyophilized Injectable Drugs Market Statistics, Facts And Figures, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast 2022 – 2031
- Global Antibodies Market Growth And Forecast Research 2022
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Private Limited) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report providing firm.
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Phone: +1 718 618 4351 (International), Phone: +91 78878 22626 (Asia)