The global gardening equipment market was valued at USD 85.25 Billion in 2018. It is projected to grow at a 6.1% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2019 and 2028.
This market growth can be mainly attributed to the increased demand for ergonomic tools suitable for gardening and lawn maintenance. The number of real estate projects in all regions has increased due to rising disposable income and lower 2018 housing rates. In the market, millennials show increasing interest in outdoor spaces transformed into relaxing areas like lounges, entertainment, and outdoor kitchens.
The market is expected to grow due to the increasing popularity of battery-powered ergonomic design tools. Gardening is labor-intensive and involves digging and cutting small shrubs and weeding. This can result in repetitive stress injuries. Garden tools can cause pain and strain in older people’s back, knees, wrists, and hips. This leads to the demand for ergonomic design tools by amateurs, landscapers, and professionals. The market is expected to grow over the forecast period.
Get a report sample to get a comprehensive insight @ https://market.us/report/gardening-equipment-market/request-sample/
Gardening Equipment Adoption to Nurture Market Growth
There is a growing demand for gardening equipment due to the rising popularity of electric-powered lawnmowers, trimmers, and chainsaws. Concerning noise and environmental concerns, the U.S. and U.K. focus on selling electric equipment. Electric lawnmowers weigh less and are quieter. Additionally, they have a more accessible push-to-start button, giving them an edge over other models. This is driving the increase in demand for electrical equipment.
Excessive maintenance costs hinder Market Growth
This equipment is used in various settings, including residential, golf courses, and playgrounds. This equipment is used every day. The unavailability or delay in servicing and repairing lawn mowers, cutters, and other equipment increases downtime and slows down the lawn-cutting process. Multiple sources confirm that this equipment can be repaired for USD 85. This results in a decrease in its use.
There is also a growing demand for hybrid power equipment. This comes with an additional manufacturing cost. It is difficult for small and medium-sized companies to produce this equipment, hindering the global market growth.
Market Key Trends:
Automated Gardening Equipment is a Growing Trend
It is expected that the future will see a rise in demand for modern, well-designed garden equipment. The market’s prospects are improving due to the increasing availability of new products. COVID-19 was a significant factor in the market’s growth. Customers are spending more time in their local areas. This is increasing product demand.
The global lawn and garden market is also seeing positive effects from the increased demand for intelligent gardening methods such as GPS technology, uniform cutting, and auto brake system. Smart gardening allows end-users to make gardening easier and more efficient.
- In October 2021: AriensCo’s equipment lineup of petrol- and battery-powered zero-turn mowers were displayed at SALTEX 2021, England. A conceptual stand-on mower, the ‘ZENITH E,’ which is low-emission and noise powered by a battery, was also displayed by AriensCo.
- In October 2019, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. introduced the HRN series of lawnmowers designed for residential applications in October 2019. It boasts a powerful GCV170-powered engine that optimizes grass cutting while streamlining operation and maintenance.
- Honda Power Equipment
- Bosch Power Tools
- Husqvarna Group
- MTD Products and Ariens Company
- Hand Tools
- Trimmers & Edgers
- Water management Equipment
- Residential Market
- Commercial/Government Market
- What is the performance of the global market for garden equipment so far, and what are its prospects in the future?
- What was the global impact of COVID-19 on the global gardening equipment market?
- What are the top regional markets for your products?
- What is the impact of the product on the market?
- What does it mean for the market to be restructured based on the end-user?
- What are the most important driving factors and industry challenges?
- What is the global market for gardening equipment, and who are its key players?
- What is the industry’s level of competition?
Have a Look at Related Reports:
- Global Smart Indoor Gardening System Market Industry Outlook, Demand, Key Manufacturers and Forecast to 2031
- Global Gardening Tools Market Growth, Trends, Share and Demands Research Report to 2031
- Global Landscaping and Gardening Services Market Industry Outlook, Demand, Key Manufacturers and Forecast to 2031
- Global Organic Seed Market Analysis & Recent Developments, Share, Revenue & Forecast 2031
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Private Limited) specializes in in-depth research and analysis. This company has been proving itself as a leading consulting and customized market researcher and a highly-respected syndicated market research report provider.
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Market.us (Powered by Prudour Pvt. Ltd.)
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Phone: +1 718 618 4351 (International), Phone: +91 78878 22626 (Asia)